Wednesday, August 15, 2007

new gloves

Yesterday I got my first piece of Merciless Gladiator gear:

Merciless Gladiator's Ringmail Gauntlets
Binds when picked up
Hands Mail
596 Armor
+43 Stamina
+20 Intellect
Durability 50 / 50
Classes: Shaman
Requires Level 70
Equip: Improves spell critical strike rating by 22 (1.0%).
Equip: Improves your resilience rating by 22 (0.6%).
Equip: Increases the critical effect chance of your Lesser Healing Wave by 2%.
Equip: Increases healing done by spells and effects by up to 70.

I slapped a +35 healing enchant on it. I have 200 points left over, so I just need 1600 more for the pants and my second +35 resilience bonus.

This week I will be mining for gold that I can spend on leveling my Aldor rep to exalted.

2 comments:

L2lock said...

Hey grats on your first piece of Arena gear! Those gloves are so sweet. I just got my first piece of Arena gear as well, and I spammed the link in guild chat for about a day.

Nice blog, thanks for the link!

Keystone said...

Congrats on your first piece of arena gear!