Thursday, August 23, 2007

Greater Inscription of Faith

I finally reached exalted with Aldor this week and got this:

Greater Inscription of Faith
Binds when picked up
Requires Level 70
Requires The Aldor - Exalted
Use: Permanently adds up to 33 healing and 4 mana per 5 sec. to a shoulder slot item. Does not stack with other enchantments for the selected equipment slot.

It wasnt as expensive an I had expected to level thanks to Bloodbelch who mailed me several Marks of Sargeras and Fel Armaments when he heard that I needed them. I just wish there was something else from Aldor exalted that I could use.

2 comments:

Egil said...

No whining!

Wife picked Scryer for recepies and sadly the +heals from Scryers is FAR below par. Consider yourself chosen!

L2lock said...

WTB exalted with scryers...

I have no motivation to get off my butt and get my trinket...